Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hannah's Pasta Salad

So I'm a college kid. Living on a college campus. During the summer when there's no cafeteria to feed me. So I really like cheap, easy, fast recipes. Delicious and nutritious doesn't hurt either. So, when I saw my friend eating this little beaut, I demanded she tell me the recipe. So now here I have it for all you fine people. Enjoy.



Hannah's Pasta Salad

  • Pasta

  • Italian Salad Dressing

  • Any delicious mix-ins you want! (I used carrots, sugar snap peas, and cheese)


WOW! Only three ingredients?!?! That's right! (Well, technically 5) And a big batch of this could easily be made for a couple bucks... cha-ching! That's the sound of money in the bank!

So boil your pasta (duh). Cool. Add mix-ins to and dressing to taste.

DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...