Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A work in progress



"Remember not the former things,
nor consider the things of old.
 Behold, I am doing a new thing;
now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness
and rivers in the desert."

Isaiah 43:18-19

I am in a constant state of being sanctified, changed, taught, and molded. Praise the Lord that He loves me too much to keep me where I am. Now, I just need to remember to not dwell on the former things and instead focus on what He is doing in my life now, how he is bringing forth a new thing.

1 comment:

  1. YES... Jesus loves me just as I am but loves me too much to keep the way I am for He sees the 'sanctified Kevin'...the me I am in His presence--complete in HIM.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...