Tuesday, November 18, 2014

3 Adorable Gift Wrapping Ideas

So I think by now we all know how much I love the HOLIDAYS! And with Thanksgiving right around the corner I think it's officially time for some good old holiday brainstorming. 

Now, I LOVE Thanksgiving, so I don't want you to get the impression that I'm skipping right over it to get to Christmas... but as I was perusing Pinterest today I just couldn't help but fall in love with these witty and cute gift wrapping ideas! Plus, who ever said gifts should be exclusively for Christmas and birthdays?? I'm a big fan of gifts and especially the kind that come at a time you aren't expecting—so why not give a Thanksgiving gift this year? These gift wrapping ideas are just what you need to make that little gift extra thoughtful and special!

1. Personalize the Plain!
Need to wrap a present in a pinch? Well then this first one is perfect for you! Simply grab some plain paper or a brown paper bag from your last trip to the grocery store and wrap 'er up! Then grab a sharpie and have at it! Add a finishing touch with some string, a bow or ribbon, or even some greenery or other holiday bauble.

//via

2. Special Delivery!
Okay, how CUTE is this?! Tying your packages to the recipients favorite animal (in toy form, of course) is perfect for small gifts. I would probably fall over dead if I received something like this. 


 3. Washi Tape it Up!
Washi tape is everywhere nowadays! Michaels even has a full section with what seems like hundreds of different patterns. So why not grab a few rolls and get to taping? I especially love the idea of using newspaper as the main wrapping... so simple, yet pretty with the added pops of pattern and color that the washi tape brings. This Advent gift looks DIVINE.

//via

So there you have it! Three super simple, super adorable ways to spruce up your packages this Christmas [and Thanksgiving!] season! Happy gift-giving!

P.S. Like literally... I already posted this but I'm coming back because I just stumbled upon this beautiful article on gift toppers! Check it out peeps.

5 comments:

  1. These are adorable Heather! I do love giving gifts but am always at my wit's end when it comes to wrapping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm definitely going to pin these cute ideas! I love clever ways to wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have to go buy some washi tape!!! I love these ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the wash tape idea. I also love your hand drawn designs. Can you print that up on some paper and send it my way? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... thanks Lauren! But I didn't actually draw those... Pinterest inspiration! The link for the original post is below the photo. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...