Saturday, November 29, 2014

Coffee Date (Round III)

Happy Saturday and happy beginning of the Christmas season! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and got to enjoy time with family and friends. Loverboy and I got to stuff our faces not once, but twice this week [perks of being married, folks!] and got to spend time with both our families. 

I don't know about you, but I just love Saturday morning coffee dates... so I thought I'd bring one right to the comfort of your own home. So grab a mug of coffee (or, ya' know... hot cocoa) and read on!

//via

If we were having coffee, I would suggest meeting at Caribou and would get a Mint Milk Chocolate Hot Chocolate. Yummm.

If we were having coffee, I would ask about your holiday traditions. What did you experience in your childhood? What traditions have you/are you planning to carry on into adulthood?

If we were having coffee, I'd share about my excitement over a weekend getaway that the hubs and I are taking in December. The planning nerd in me is having wayyyy too much fun!

If we were having coffee, I would tell you how much I hate the cold and the winter but how much I loooove having a snowy Christmas. 

If we were having coffee, I'd let you know that Christmas music, decorations, cookies, lights, and everything else are my absolute favorite things ever and that it all goes by way too fast! But this year I've decided to embrace the Advent season more than I have in the past in hopes that it will create a more drawn-out and intentional Christmas season.

If we were having coffee, I'd want to know what you do for fun in the winter. Activity-wise. Cuz me as a girl, I'm fine sitting around and sipping coffee, chatting, and doing crafts, but now that I'm attached to a man he gets a little stir crazy.

Pssst... Didn't get a chance to weigh in on what kind of content you'd like to see on the blog more often? Take the 10 second survey here! Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...