Monday, November 24, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things: Precious Metals

I've kind of been crushing on metals lately. There's just something about the way they shine. So, without further ado, here are just a few ways that different metals have been catching my eye.

Copper Mugs. These copper mugs are too adorable and are perfect for keeping your drink cold. However, we're not really in that season now, so I have my eyes on this for the warmer months. :)

//via

Gold Jewelry. Jewelry trends ebb and flow just as much as clothing, and gold is hot right now! I love the simplicity and warmth of gold. And the layered look is always a chic option.

//via

//via

Metal Chairs. I'm loving the look of metal chairs right now! What they lack in comfort and warmth they totally make up for in style. Plus, throw a comfy pillow or warm blanket on there and you've got the best of both worlds! *cue Hannah Montana theme song*

//via

Lanterns and lights. There is something so beautiful about the soft glow of a candle shining through patterned metal. And I adore these copper hanging lights. The geometric geek in me kinda freaks out when I see them. Plus, sooooo shinyyyy. 

 //via

//via

Has metal been catching your eye as much as it has mine? What are you crushing on in the metal family? 

To check out more of my favorite things click here

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...