Friday, January 16, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Friday friends! Woof has this week seemed long! I'm looking forward to a packed weekend of a double date, Women's coffee, bachelorette party, and birthday celebrations with family. Then Monday is MLK day so the hubs and I have planned a little date day which looks like it will be relaxing and fun! 

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite things from the web this week... from some of my favorite blogs and sites! Enjoy and have a wonderful, WARM weekend! [3 cheers for above-freezing weather!]

This stir fry spaghetti squash from A Beautiful Mess looks amazing! I have a spaghetti squash just sitting in our kitchen waiting to be used... and a stir fry sounds uniquely delicious!


This article, 8 Questions to Ask Yourself to Help You Declutter by PopSugar, looks super helpful and I will definitely be pulling it back up in the next month or so as I try to attack clutter in our home.


The EveryGirl teaches us 15 Ways to Save on Decor. I already do a lot of these, but it's a good read to be reminded that decor doesn't have to be high-end to be fabulous! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...