Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Interior Inspiration: Kitchen Love

I kind of love a good kitchen. Which is sad, because the place we're living right now that I'm totally in like with has a not-so-wonderful kitchen [apparently I'm in a nice mood]. Forget the fact that it doesn't have a dishwasher [besides my cute hubby ;)], but the counter space is abysmal, the lighting is florescent (eek!), and the layout is not great. 

1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5

But I'm counting my blessings with it's crazy amount of storage, normal-height sink and countertop (another apartment we applied to had a low sink and countertop!), and double sink (born and raised with one of those!).

All in all, it's not terrible, but it certainly isn't my favorite room in our place and doesn't super encourage me to cook, which is kind of bad considering that's not my natural bent. So I am left to Pinterest dreaming, in hopes that one day I will have a kitchen as cool as one of these. But until then, I guess I'm stuck cramped on my little slice of countertop underneath the florescent light. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...