Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall Goals

We're about two weeks into fall and before you know it winter will be here! If you know me, you know that I love warmth, but that being said, I really do love the fall! Although it often finds me mourning the loss of the warm weather, I also welcome the changing of the leaves, crisp air, and wearing sweaters, scarves, and boots.

I thought I would make a little list of goals for this fall... things I want to complete before Thanksgiving [because let's be real—the day after thanksgiving officially marks the beginning of Christmas season and winter, even if winter doesn't show up on the calendar for almost another month].

//via

So, without further ado, here it is.

1. Complete unpacking, organizing, and moving boxes down to our storage room. Make our 2nd bedroom pretty! (Come visit us!)

2. Finish reading The Nesting Place

3. Go through my closet and get rid of clothes I don't wear anymore- get ready for our Sunday School clothing swap!

4. Hang up wedding photos from the photographer and order more to begin a Smashbook

5. Memorize 4 new Bible verses. This should be more fun with my new verse pack I'll be getting in the mail from a lovely Etsy shop owner that I get to review for you all soon! I'm super excited to share with you all, so keep your eyes peeled! [Ew. That's disgusting.]

6. Start a fall tradition with the hubs. Any good ieas?

What are your goals for this fall? Anything you're looking forward to crossing off your list soon, or maybe something that you need a little extra motivation to do?

1 comment:

  1. Fall traditions? apple picking (I think you already did that), hot cider, pumpkin patch/carving/decorating, bake a pie, make cinnamon rolls (ah, just do that frequently throughout the winter), rake leaves and jump into the pile, bicycle ride on that "last warmish day," football game (claim a local high school as the one you want to root for?)...I love fall!

    We browsed a tent marketplace last Saturday and you came to mind. Lots of vintage and handmade items being sold -- baskets, boxes, bottles, and cases; old maps that had been laminated, homemade aprons & soaps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...