Thursday, July 24, 2014

Stylin'

Happy Thursday! I'm headed to Wisconsin tomorrow for the weekend for a friend's bachelorette party and wedding... so much excitement! And if everything goes as planned Loverboy will be moving into the apartment on Sunday and I'll be back Monday with a van-full of my stuff from EC.

So needless to say it's feeling pretty weekend-y around here, which I thought called for a little bit of fun- if someone handed me a couple of Benjamin Franklins and said I had to spend it on clothes and accessories, here are a few of the things I'd pick up (a girl can dream, can't she??).


1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5

I know that's it's the middle of summer so the socks and scarf don't really make a whole lot of sense, but we live in Minnesota, so you never know! Gotta keep those winter clothes handy! Plus, who can resist that much lovely pattern and texture? 

I'm especially diggin' the bracelets [// 3] that are from The Shine Project, a blog I've been enjoying lately. Purchases of their jewelry and apparel employ first generation college students, which I think is pretty neat. 

So what about you? If you were unexpectedly gifted with some cold hard cash that had to be spent on pretty things, what would you choose?

2 comments:

  1. a pedicure (I just picked up a bottle of polish to do my own instead); a $40 top I found at Kohl's to wear to Cy's graduation but I resisted because $20-25 is my simple top limit; a new MI Sports swimsuit, as my current one worn 2x/week is getting a little stretched out; and rib-eyes to be pretty on our dinner plate tomorrow night.

    ps - picked up some pretties yesterday and now I need to go wrap them up and take them to Lincoln, where they will then be hauled to MN by the grandparents to your wedding!!! So excited I have to be planning ahead since we're flying for your big day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh... that sounds like a fun list! [minus the slabs of meat, of course!]

      Yay for wedding pretties! That will be soooo nice for you guys to fly... you're never going to want to drive here again! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...