Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Coffee Date (Round II)


If we were having coffee, I would totally get an iced chai, duh.

If we were having coffee, I would let you know that life feels like one never-ending adventure right now with all the newness that's going on, but that's ok because I really like it and I have lots of familiar people to travel through these not-so familiar seas with.

If we were having coffee, I'd want to know what fun things you like to do in Minneapolis. I'd ask you your favorite places to eat and shop and walk.

If we were having coffee, I would share about how I've been dreaming a lot about the future lately. The design nerd in me has just been having too much fun dreaming about having our very own apartment. And being that there's a wedding drawing ever closer, I'd say the future has been a pretty wonderful place to have my head.

If we were having coffee, I'd let you know that even though I've been future-dreaming I've also been soaking up every minute of the present. With roomie nights, travel, family, and time with my man I have been savoring the season of life God has placed me in.

If we were having coffee, I would tell you that trusting God with an unknown future is hard. But I would also tell you that God is more-than-faithful in the ways and timing that He reveals things. To say that my future is much less unknown now than it was a few months ago is a huge understatement.

If we were having coffee, I would ask you about your pyramid that you want to build. I would listen as you shared your passions and then maybe I could share some of mine.

[image via big girls small kitchen]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...