Friday, December 19, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up: Holiday Posts

Hey friends! Just in case you haven't been around for long, or have been busy [what.... this time of year?! Noooo...] and have missed a couple, I wanted to round up in one place for you all my holiday posts. Feel free to browse and get some Christmas inspiration... after all, it is less than a week away!

In my first holiday post, I share some excitement as well as some of my favorite Christmas traditions.

This post gives you three creative ways to wrap those packages this Christmas season. So get out the twine and washi tape, throw on some tunes, and get wrapping!

A traditional coffee date post with a holiday spin. Crab a cup and sit awhile.

In this post I show you how I made my super easy Advent count-down. Sure, it may be nearing the end of Advent, but you could always do the week before Christmas!

Get a tour of our apartment decked out in Christmas cheer for all to hear!

A collection of some free Christmas downloads that I love from around the web.


O Christmas Tree
Yesterday I shared about our Christmas tree experience—from grade A customer service at Home Depot, to decking out the whole tree for less than $30!

1 comment:

  1. Aw how fun!! I love that mug of hot coffee with a marshmallow. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...