Thursday, September 4, 2014

Excuses, Excuses [And a contest with a (possible) prize!!!]

You can definitely tell wedding time is approaching (NINE days, guys!) by the lack of blogposts around here. Especially any posts related to my super-excitement about apartment styling, decorating, projects, and more. Wanna know why? Because our apartment is an explosion right now. I'd love to say it looks even remotely like it did when we did the living room reveal but that would just be a flat-out lie. My steam has run out for the time being in regards to that place as wedding planning has budged in line to top priority and as I for some reason own a million and one things and just keep moving in more and more stuff [sorry loverboyyyyy... but thanks for putting up with all of it! <3].

So anyway, I thought I would just inform you all that there WILL be more [hopefully lots more] room reveals and house projects to come, it just might be a bit later than anticipated. Like picture after the wedding, honeymoon, and massive amounts of unpacking, cleaning, and organizing.

And yeah part of me feels a tiny twinge of guilt for hyping everything up and promising more soon, but then the rest of me remembers that this blog doesn't run my life, that real life is messy and unexpected and down-right tiring, and that sometimes I'd rather lounge on the couch with my sweetie watching Parks and Rec than unpack those 17 cardboard boxes staring us in the face. Yeah. Sounds about right.

So, until you get to see more pretty pics of our place and what we're doing around there, let me keep you entertained and inspired by some lovely bedroom spaces.The first person to comment as to what is in one of the pictures below that we own and have in our place WINS! Not sure what you win yet... maybe just the satisfaction of being a winner... or it could be a secret surprise. Prize TBD. Reeeallll enticing, I know. Get to it kiddos!


1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5  //  6

**UPDATE: We have a winner... Stacy Biesterveld! Congrats! Your prize is the knowledge that you are a winner and public recognition of such knowledge here! [and maybe a lil somthin-somethin coming your way... we'll see what happens with the craziness of life right now :)**

6 comments:

  1. sweater ish looking blanket? or teal lamp> i can't decide :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guesses.... as I REALLY wish I had both of those! [Feel free to buy them for me anyone!] But no cigar. Thanks for playing! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Nice work, Stacy! Also, look at your new last name!!! I didn't realize who you were at first! :) I'll have to get back to you on this "prize." ;)

      Delete
    2. Soon you'll be joining the 'new last name' club also! How exciting :) Congratulations in advance for your wedding next weekend!

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh! I have to be faster! I would've won! I picked out the geometric black/white rug right away!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...