Friday, September 26, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friends! It's Friday!! Here's a little bit about how I've been feeling lately...

Inspired.
& I think I need to do something about it. I feel like another season of art journaling may be coming up for me. In the meantime, feast your eyes on these pretties. [How can you not want to go grab a bunch of paper craft supplies and just go to town??]


//images via Pinterest. Want more? Check out my Art Journal Inspiration Board!

Encouraged.
We just had our first week of Small Group with some church peeps and can I just say how sweet the time was? Our group is filled with some of the most authentic and passionate people I've met. I predict lots of amazing Wednesday nights in our future, filled with prayer, life-sharing, laughter, and some solidly good time in the Word together. Bring it on!

In Love.
Duh. I'm newly married. But would you just look at that face?? [I promise that at some point I'll stop bragging up my husband on here... maybe, possibly, ok—no promises. Sorry not sorry!]


Home-Maker-y.
Probably not a word, BUT, I did spend the last two days that I had off work vacuuming, doing laundry and dishes, grocery shopping, baking, and cleaning. I am woman, hear me roar!

Adventurous. 
Yeah, ok, some people wouldn't necessarily call trying out a new restaurant adventurous, but in my book, it definitely counts! Tonight the Mr. and I are going to head down to Minnehaha Falls and catch a bite to eat at the Sea Salt Eatery. Fresh seafood served outdoors?? Yes please!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the good stuff in your lives! Have fun at the sea food restaurant! After all the "meat" and veggies this week, seafood will be wonderful, huh???? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...