Saturday, June 23, 2012

HE is my Daddy

God is SO good! I feel like recently He has had me living one day at a time so that I trust Him more, and as a result, in the last week I have experienced His provision in so many ways.

I am absolutely in awe of God and His love for me when I see Him paying attention to the little things in my life. I love when I share my desires with Him, with open hands, and get to see Him fulfill those desires. He is so like a good father, delighting in giving good gifts to his children- to me, his daughter.

To start, I am currently house sitting for a family and it has been a HUGE blessing! I have been provided with a place to stay for the week, a car to use, and some income to boot (which is a huge blessing in itself since I won't be getting paid for Navs until much later in the summer).

I wasn't sure where I would be living when the family gets back from vacation, until I received a text last night from another wonderful family inviting me to stay with them until August. How amazing!

Then in August I will be moving in with my lovely host family. God has just given me so many incredible families who want to love and help me, and through that I have gotten a glimpse of God's heart for me.

I was also blessed with an amazing deal on a phone this last week and God has given me so many opportunities to catch up with friends, tell people about what I will be doing come fall, and really just love on people.

God is my daddy. He delights in me and in giving me good gifts. He loves it when I draw close to Him, when I depend on Him. He loves for me to trust Him and His timing. And He loves coming through for me.


If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!  -Matthew 7:11

But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. -John 1:12




2 comments:

  1. Watching God provide for you, as you wait on Him, has been a neat testimony and a 'faith builder' for me. I am thankful that your life is being used as a teaching tool for me. It's pretty amazing when God uses a granddaughter to speak to her grandmother!
    Thank you, God!
    Thank you, Heather!
    Lovins',
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! It is exciting to see what Jesus is doing through your Nav experience.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...