Monday, May 7, 2012

Music Monday: [Jenny & Tyler: Faint Not]

Fun Fact:  I love music.  
Interesting Fact: I don’t know much about music.  
Entertaining Fact: My first impression of a song comes from the music, then the lyrics.

With those facts in mind, as I listened to Jenny & Tyler for the last couple of weeks I just loved their music. It was encouraging because although I am a ‘sing in the car at the top of my lungs kind of girl,' I wasn’t in that mood. Jenny & Tyler made me smile because their music connected to how I was feeling. I wasn’t sad but I wasn’t happy go lucky. Honestly, I wasn’t sure what was going on, but I knew everything was going to work out {yeah for hope}. I just needed to be patient and keep being obedient.

I had time this weekend for the first time to attentively listen to the lyrics. Ahh I am so excited. They really hit on a lot of things I have been processing through. …

Lies, comfort, hiding, failure, no easy fix or answer
Forgiveness, His strength, His comfort, His promises.


But don’t just take my word for it…CHECK THEM OUT 
& see if they connect with anything going on in your life.





So if you are interested in listening to their whole album 
Type in ‘Jenny & Tyler’.
P.S.: Its free which is great



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...