Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

There seem to be two types of days for me:




1) days were I seem to fit in everything plus the kitchen sink 
2) days were I can't seem to accomplish anything

This weekend was most definitely number one.  I feel like I haven't stopped moving since 5am Friday morning and so do my feet (anyone really good at foot massages?)

But 5am is where my weekend started...Settle in for a couple of highlights:

 
1) Friday morning sunrise in honor of Laura's birthday!
2) Finish last undergraduate class
3) Pausing the Harry Potter movie to watch parodies of the movie (to enjoy one as well click....here)
4) Wishing my Mom a happy Mother's Day

5) Enjoy a few special moments in the sun with my roommates.

Some big changes are coming at the end of this week. It’s bittersweet.  I am so joyful. I love that because it doesn’t mean it’s going to be easy, but I am going to be just fine. 



"For the Will of God will not take us 
where the Grace of God will not protect us."

------------------------------------------
“Forget the former things;
Do not dwell on the past,
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up, do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and stream in the wasteland.”
-Isaiah 43:18- 19



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...