Friday, May 13, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Friday, friends! There was a lot of good stuff happening around Blog-land this week... here's a peek into a couple of my favorites! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, in spite of the crummy May weather. We have a chill night-in planned with our new friend, Blue Apron (check out Instagram later tonight for final results!), and then some time with family, and Sunday I have work (wahh-wahhh). BUT, I'm excited for the next 36 hours, so bring it on!


It was fun to see A Cup of Jo feature Minneapolis for a city guide.


This beautiful guest room makeover by Emily Henderson is swoon-worthy.


These Sweet Potato Curly Fries by My Name is Yeh look divine!


This fake-out wallpaper DIY by A Beautiful Mess is ingenious and I could see it having a lot of possible applications in a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...