Friday, August 8, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up


1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5  //  6  //  7  //  8

Here's a little collection of some things I've been diggin' lately.

Gold jewelry has been on my radar lately... and I always love multiple rings on one hand. 
Bright florals are inspiring to me, especially these super gorge tulips.
The ballet flats with ankle straps are adorable... feminine but not over-the-top since they're black.
Open shelving in a kitchen just about makes me swoon.
The outdoor scenery is getting me pumped for a weekend up north with the fam that's coming up soon.
I am always a fan of vintage tins... and candles. 
C.S. Lewis pretty much always knows what's what. 
The bright tribal patterns on the pillows make me want to turn on some Shakira and dance.

P.S. We tried the Pepperoni Pizza rolls this week that I mentioned wanting to try in this post (recipe #6) and they were heavenly. Seriously, almost bad how good they were since we gorged ourselves and got stomach aches. We will be having them again, but maybe next time with a bit more self-control. Just check these babies out, though!


Have a wonderful, inspiring (maybe even delicious?) weekend, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...