Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Summer Bucket List



So I figured since I'm living in the Wisconsin Dells for the summer, maybe I should be intentional about how I'm spending my time. So aside from pursuing people and God, here are some other sweet things I want to pursue! 
  • Tour the Frank Lloyd Wright house
  • Go to an outdoor concert
  • Hike around Devil's Lake State Park
  • Go boating (ANY kind... canoe, kayak, speed boat, etc!)
  • Go antiquing
  • Eat at Moose Jaw, Unos, and Buffalo Phil's
  • Go to a water park
  • Road trip!
  • Go on the Lost Canyon Tour
  • Go to the drive-in theatre

Here's what I've already done that would have definitely been on my bucket list if I would have gotten around to making it sooner.

  • Ridden a motorcycle for the first time
  • Checked out and read a book from the Dells Library (I know, right?!)
  • Hiked around Mirror Lake State Park
  • Did swing dancing at Newport Beach
  • Bonfire by the lake
  • Gone for a spontaneous, fully clothed swim
  • Got Sprecher's Root Beer from the gas station
  • Went to 'Taste of the Dells'
  • Gone to Wizard Quest (twice)! 

I can't believe that my time here is already almost half over! Bring on the adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my week with Annie: visit North Central University, eat frozen yogurt, look through the Guthrie Theater and gift shop, walk over the Stone Arch Bridge and take pics of the sunset, Minneapolis Institute of Art, Walker Art Museum's sculpture garden,go to Trader Joe's, and a few other things. No wonder I'm tired! (Plus work at three farmer's markets...Annie along for two!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...