Friday, August 26, 2011

5 Things Friday- Things that are Ridiculous

Things that are Ridiculous

1. The size of Murray rooms... right now it looks like two people are living in here and my roomie doesn't move in til next week.

2. My new RA staff- we have wayyyy too much fun!

3. The fact that I couldn't fit one more shirt in my closet if I wanted to... I think it's time for some fall cleaning.

4. In our "Emergency Procedures Guide" that we get as RAs, there are a number of situations listed, in order of severity. "After Hours Custodial Response Procedure" is immediately followed by "Bomb threats and weapons." They sound pretty similar to me.

5. How sore I am after canoeing for an hour or two yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Fred, your list made my laugh...good stuff--I mean, ridiculous--especially #4. I suppose after "bomb threats & weapons" was "how to eat popcorn without choking". Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...