Friday, August 5, 2011

5 Things Friday- Things that are Quotable

Things that are Quotable

1. "I can only be loved to the extent that I am known." - The Me I Want to Be

2. "I cannot stay where I am and go with God." - Experiencing God

3. "Every year you grow, you will find me bigger." -Aslan, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

4. "Relationships are never about power, and one way to avoid the will to hold power over another is to choose to limit oneself- to serve." - The Shack

5. "Do you realize that your imagination of the future, which is almost always dictated by fear of some kind, rarely, if ever, pictures me [Jesus] there with you?" - The Shack

1 comment:

  1. Great quotes...I like each of them in different ways... Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...