Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Coffee Date

//via

If we were having coffee, I would probably get a Strawberry and Cream Frap, unless I was feeling chilly, in which case I'd need some time to reconsider.

If we were having coffee, I would let you know that I haven't been blogging as much because work has been way busy, plus when I think about the things that are swirling around in my head right now I'm just not really sure how to blog about them quite yet. 

If we were having coffee, I'd want to know what books you've read that have really stirred your heart lately. [Because, see below]

If we were having coffee, I'd let you in on the little secret that the public library is thebomb dot com! I have been totes ravaging that place lately because it turns out they have every home design book I've ever wanted to look at and it's all FO FREE! Plus we have a library just a few blocks from us and if I'm a good wife then my husband will pick up books for me on his way home from work (thanks babe!).

If we were having coffee, I would share about how family vacation is only a few days away! And even though the forecast is a high of 50 and rainy up north I am oh so excited to get a few days to spend with my WHOLE family! It's a big deal, because the last time it happened I was getting married and quality relax time wasn't really on the top of my 100-item list those couple days before the wedding. 

If we were having coffee, I would tell you about this past weekend when Loverboy and I totally scored on an awesome leather chair at a thrift sale and now we have the coziest little reading corner in our sunroom.

If we were having coffee, I would ask you about the ways that you are working to fight for your marriage (if you're married... because otherwise that would be a weird question, unless of course you are praying for or reading up on marriage as a single person, in which case, props, and let's totally talk about it!).



1 comment:

  1. i THINK the book "carry on, warrior" will stir my heart but i just can't seem to find the discipline to sit down and read it… though 90% of anyone i know who has read it is SO EXCITED for me to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...