Monday, April 16, 2012

New Neighbor Series: Who is KC? [Part 2]



Who is KC?

Excellent question…I am learning that too!

The past year has been the most challenging
and amazing year        -because-
I have learned more in the last year about life
than I think I have in the last 20.

So who is KC?

I hope you are ready for an adventure because I am not only excited to share with you but take you along with me on this journey as I continue to discover who I was created to be.  

My prayer is that you might find something from my story to identify with and to encourage you on your own journey.  I love to smile & laugh, but I have shed a fair amount of tears from hard times and mistakes.  But [good news], even through I am broken; I am loved. I am forgiven because I have faith in someone greater.

            { My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect
             in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about
             my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power many rest on me. That
             is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in
             hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.
                                                    For when I am
weak, I am strong. }
                                                                                   -  2 Corinthians 12: 9-10
Let the journey continue.


--> --> -->

So for now, to skip all the awkwardness that can come along with meeting a new friend and I’ll start by sharing with you a small glimpse at ‘what makes [KC] tick’ as of April 2012!

My name is….[Casey]
            Thanks to my mom’s love for a country music song!

A small list of things I get excited about….
{Colors} everywhere and anywhere! It makes me so happy.
            I love decorating with color.
I love all the colors of nature!
I love wearing color (the more mismatched the better)
            *disclaimer: I only wear black socks. J
            {Crafts}
                        Modge Podge
                        Sewing…so far a have made a couple awesome bags!
            {Books}
Currently in my stack…
                        Wild Goose Chase by Mark Batterson  (the adventure of passionately pursuing God)
The Hunger Games 
            {Travel}
                   
I want to see and go everywhere!

{8} Random Fun Facts for Casey Trivia…
           1- I can struggle to find the right words, but I probably have a noise that could explain more clearly 
           2- Recent discovery: the key ingredient in most coffee based drinks is eSpresso not eXpresso.
           3- I have an irrational fear of pink eye and birds.
           4- I know the secret to making a mighty tasty PB&J.
           5- Fashion goal: to bring back jean overalls.  
           6- I enjoy naming inanimate objects
           7- I lack depth perception, but I can be super lucky at catching flying objects
           8- Nervous twitch or/and mindless habit: playing with scotch tape


          

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I feel like I learned so much about you Casey! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...