Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Instagram Lately & What's on Repeat

I just wanted to pop in real quick to say HI!!! and to do a shout-out to my Instagram! If you want to get more behind-the-scenes awesome-ness, that's the place to find me. Sometimes I just don't have the time (or content! Let's be honest, creativity can hit a wall sometimes!) for a whole blog post, so that's when I take a few minutes and share some life on Instagram.

Here's a little sneak peak into the kind of stuff I post. So if you're into home styling, Jesus, motivational stuff, ramblings about my life, or just pretty photos, hit that little "follow" button next to my name if you're on Instagram, and if you're not, no worries, you can still view my photos.

Also, since this post is pretty random already anyway, I want to leave you with this little beauty. It was sung at our church a couple weeks ago and I've pretty much had it on repeat since then. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Cute instagram pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just took a tiny peek at your blog and it looks like baby time is coming up quick! :) So exciting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...