Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall Goals

Well, it may have been balmy last week, but the cooler Fall air is certainly here this week! I'm sure it will fluctuate back and forth before really settling into Fall, but the cooler temps have got me thinking toward this next season. As you may know, I'm a bit of a planner. I like lists and to-dos and goals. So every season or so I try to make a list of measurable, (hopefully) achievable goals.

I never really got around to it this summer, but maybe that's because summers are still a bit carefree and loose in my mind. But Fall... Fall brings back memories of back-to-school shopping, prepping for classes, and getting back into work mode. So it's only natural that making a list of goals feels like such a Fall-y thing to do. :) So without further ado...

//via

September–November Goals
  1. Finish The White Umbrella & When Helping Hurts
  2. Purge our belongings while we're packing to move... have less stuff when we get to our new place
  3. Attend at least 2 Anti-trafficking events (outside of BASE events that we plan)
  4. Host at least twice
  5. Read Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, and Philemon (total of 42 chapters... so about one chapter every 2 days. Should be doable!)
  6. Complete 2 DIY projects
What's on your list to accomplish this Fall? Are you looking forward to getting some projects done? Or maybe you have a book you really want to read. Whatever it is... I'd love to hear it!

P.S. You can see last year's Fall goals here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in a bit of a purge mode today - on a CraigsList frenzy. Hockey sticks, books, vintage toys, patio umbrella, sofa...and on and on! Bring on the buyers!

    I didn't set fall goals, but my new empty nest is giving me lots of time to make daily plans (and accomplish them) as well as pursue some different job opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on a Craigslist frenzy too... but on the opposite side! With moving into a house soon we have more furniture needs and I'm so grateful for cheap hand-me-downs. :) We just got a nice patio set that originally sold for over $1000 (based on looking up the brand) for $30 the other day! Score!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...