Monday, December 14, 2015

Interior Inspiration: 3 Helpful Posts for Styling Your Home

Happy Monday, folks! Although the rain outside would suggest otherwise, it feels like the Christmas season is in full-swing around here. This week we'll be visiting Macy's showroom, as well as hosting a Christmas party for our small group and attending Holidazzle. And before you know it, Christmas will be here! Yippee!

Alright, enough with the Christmas rabbit trail since that's not what this post is about, I think I'm just a little high on Christmas cheer. Today I wanted to share with you 3 posts from around the internet that I have found helpful as I've worked on making our house a home. I hope you enjoy, and be sure to comment if you have found any helpful home posts lately!

I love this post that shares 3 ways to style an Ikea Kallax shelf. I think my personal favorite is the nightstand... if only I had that much space on the side of my bed.


This post featuring 10 room-sized rugs for under $200 is helpful. I also love rugsusa.com for their affordable huge rugs.


These 25 tips to make a small room look bigger might be just what you need if you're experiencing cramped apartment living.


Have a wonderful week, friends! Don't forget to slow down a bit in the next couple weeks and remember the reason for the season. I'm thinking of possibly doing some kind of technology fast... whether for an event, a whole day, or longer, I'm not sure. I just feel like it might be good to not be so glued to my phone so much. Any ideas? Shoot them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...